Without a doubt, the VRSF 3.5″ Catback Exhaust for your N54 & N55 335i is THE best option for your 335. Our exhaust is made from the highest quality 304 grade, mandrel bent stainless steel and we include super-flex, stainless steel band clamps to ensure quick and easy installation. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory catback, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, and MORE POWER.
The VRSF 3.5″ Street Exhaust merges the two downpipe connections into one 3.5″ which shaves about 42 lbs of total weight over the OEM exhaust. At idle, the street muffler’s exhaust note is subtle and slightly louder than stock which transforms into a deep, distinctive note at wide open throttle due to our use of a single 3.5″ primary.
We also offer a race version of this exhaust which eliminates the muffler and shaves an additional 18 lbs of weight over the standard street exhaust. Please note the Race version is quite a bit louder than the street version due to the lack of mufflers.
We include a lifetime warranty as well as our “No Hassle” satisfaction guarantee (including fitment). Installation hardware and high quality steel gaskets are included with purchase.
- Street vs Race Comparison: https://youtu.be/Ioaij77eEjQ
- Race Exhaust – DIY & Idle, Cruise, WOT: https://youtu.be/c2Dq-3LSP8E
- Street Exhaust – Cold Start & Rev: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-N7em-9HU4
- Race Exhaust – Cold Start & Rev: https://youtu.be/9Se1iRX_shk
- Race Exhaust – Cruise: https://youtu.be/NzPspjnKu1U
- Made from hand crafted, tig welded 3.5″ stainless steel.
- 100% 304 grade stainless steel construction.
- Over 40lbs of weight savings over the stock exhaust!
- Fully adjustable/replaceable tip design.
- Mandrel bent, smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- Gaskets & mounting hardware included.
- VRSF “No Hassle” Lifetime Warranty.
Models Not Supported:
BMW E9X 335xi
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.