The APEX ARC-8 wheel is available in 18" sizes for BMW. The straight spoke mesh design allowed for a strong and light-weight wheel that quickly became popular among racers and enthusiasts alike for it’s deep spoke concavity.
The ARC-8 is produced using the Flow-forming technique. Flow-forming, which has also been called 'spin forging', produces a barrel with similar strength to that of a fully forged wheel. This significantly reduces weight in the barrel, which has the greatest impact on rotational mass and performance. By combining the strength of a forged, lightweight barrel and a more robust face design, we've produced a wheel that welcomes endurance racing, hard driving, and even potholes.
ARC-8 Features & Benefits:
- Mesh design distributes load evenly to reduce stress and enhance durability
- Lipless design maximizes strength in the most vulnerable area of the wheel
- Spoke design and barrel work together to create additional brake clearance
- 17" wheels have clearance for up to 355mm BBKs in many applications
- 18" wheels have clearance for up to 380mm BBKs in many applications
- Each size and fitment is tested and certified
- Designed for BMW applications: Accepts TPMS sensors, factory lug bolts or stud conversion kits, and OEM center caps
- Open center allows for easy lug access and reduced weight
- Unpainted lug recesses prevents wheel bolts or lug nuts from loosening
- (4) APEX ARC-8 Wheels
- (4) APEX Center Caps
Bolt Pattern: 5x120mm
Center Bore: 72.6mm
Available Sizes & Weights:
18"x8.5" +38mm 18.45lbs
18"x8.5" +45mm 18.1lbs
18"x9.0" +42mm 18.65lbs
18"x9.5" +22mm 19.1lbs (Concave)
18"x9.5" +35mm 18.85lbs (Concave)
18"x9.5" +62mm 18.2lbs
18"x10.0" +25mm 19.95lbs (Concave)
18"x10.5" +27mm 20.45lbs (Concave)
Warranty Summary: 2 year Structural warranty. 1 year limited warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials, workmanship and paint finish under normal and reasonable use.
Due to the massive variety of sizes, fitments and manufactures as well as continually fluctuating tire prices, all wheel & tire package purchases must be made by calling our sales team at 1-866-669-0705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our helpful staff will gladly assist you in selecting the optimum tires for your wheels. We mount and balance our tires using a Hunter GSP9700 Roadforce Balancer. We ship the mounted/balanced wheel & tire package directly to your door!
Wheel sets are shipped for a flat rate fee of $100 in the continental USA. Wheel sets with tires mounted are shipped for $150 in the continental USA. Hawaii, Alaska, APO and international wheel orders must be placed over the phone or email so that we can calculate an accurate shipping price. The website will not process any wheel orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, APO or international destinations.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.