AST Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. p>
Each spring is cold wound and then heat treated to increase hardness and reduce internal stresses present after winding. Each spring is then individually shot peened, phosphate treated and then powder coated to outlast even the life of the vehicle.
- Progressive rates on most vehicles
- EDC Compatible (if applicable to vehicle)
- Each spring is blocked and computer tested prior to shipping, which reduces any settling once installed on the vehicle li>
- Most of our spring applications are TUV Certified and certificates can be provided upon request
- Front: 30MM
- Rear: 25MM
- Make: Renault
- Model: Clio IV Estate TCe 120(EDC)/dCi 90(Manual Gear)/dCi75/dCi110 (R)
- Years: 2013- li>
- TUV Certified
Additional Fitment Notes
- Take the rubber that is on the original spring off and put it on the lowering spring on the same place.