AST Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. p>
Each spring is cold wound and then heat treated to increase hardness and reduce internal stresses present after winding. Each spring is then individually shot peened, phosphate treated and then powder coated to outlast even the life of the vehicle.
- Progressive rates on most vehicles
- EDC Compatible (if applicable to vehicle)
- Each spring is blocked and computer tested prior to shipping, which reduces any settling once installed on the vehicle li>
- Most of our spring applications are TUV Certified and certificates can be provided upon request
- Front: 30MM
- Rear: 30MM
- Make: Seat
- Model: Leon Hatchback + SC 1.0TSi/1.2TSi(105PK/110PK) Manual Gear/1.2TSi(86PK) Torsion Beam (5F) li>
- Years: 09/2012-
- TUV Certified
Additional Fitment Notes
- Not suitable for 4WD (four-wheel drive) cars.
- Not suitable for cars with multilink rear suspension.
- About 15mm less lowering for vehicles with sports uspension.
- Only suitable for vehicles with torsion-beam axle. li>
- About 10-15mm less lowering for vehicles with FR suspension.