BimmerWorld - TE:AL TA16 Wheel Set E36 M3
The BimmerWorld View: Lots of people put the nice wheels on for street use and something cheaper on track, but in our experience, forged track wheels are an investment that pays off. Now, through our race wheel technical partner, we are able to bring you a true ultra-premium wheel at a price that makes them a no-brainer. Forged wheels are lighter and stiffer than their cast counterparts, which means your car will accelerate, brake, and turn better (yes, you can see it on the stopwatch). But additionally, a forged wheel will last longer - often the duration of the car's service life. In our pro team, we have a huge number of forged wheels we have used for 6+ years, while even the best cast only last a few weekends - spend the money up front and enjoy the savings later.
The BimmerWorld TE:AL Forged Race Wheel utilizes the most advanced wheel design and manufacturing techniques available in the world. The TA16 model employs a traditional cross-spoke design with 16 attachment points and cutting edge features, extensive FEA, and advanced manufacturing processes to make the strongest, lightest wheel possible.
Wheels are also shot peened and heat treated for exacting strength and increased durability. The construction of the rear rim portion emphasizes extreme strength and quality to be used with super low profile tires and the thrashing typical of pounding curbs on a racetrack, or daily street obstacles.
BimmerWorld TA16 wheels are tested according to DOT/SAE and JWL/VIA standards (certification only required when selling wheels in Japan). Torture tested and proven at all levels of competitive racing, including years of wheel-to-wheel (literally) IMSA pro racing.
- Ridged cross-spoke design and internal outer-barrel strengthening rib for ultimate strength, rigidity/camber stiffness, and durability
- Massive Caliper Clearance - 18" versions fit up to 380mm brakes
- Pocketed center pad to minimize weight without compromising strength
- Machined from T6061 aluminum forgings, produced with an industry-leading 10,000 ton press for optimized grain flow
- Knurled bead seat to minimize tire slippage with higher-powered cars and under heavy braking
- Standard BMW 72.56mm bore size (all except E39 5 series)
- Accepts BMW factory center cap (not included)
- Reverse mount
17x8.5 ET40 - 17.0lbs
17x9.0 ET42 - 17.1lbs
18x9.5 ET22 - 19.2lbs
18x9.5 ET35 - 18.7lbs
18x10 ET25 - 19.3lbs
18x10 ET33 - 19.5lbs
18x10.5ET27 - 19.7lbs
Wheel Set Includes:
- (4) BimmerWorld TA5R Wheels