With the racetrack and the street in mind, this new exhaust system is crafted from an extremely heat-resistant and lightweight chrome-nickel alloy called Inconel. This flow optimized exhaust system reduces exhaust backpressure and allows the M3’s 414 horsepower V8 engine to produce an even more powerful sound. Inconel’s unique qualities allowed engineers to reduce the thickness of the tubing from 1.5mm to 0.8mm. This resulted in a weight reduction of approximately 40%, or about 20 lbs. when compared to the stock exhaust system. Inconel has also proven to be very corrosion resistant and has been used at the highest level of Motorsports.
The M Performance Exhaust includes perforated inner pipes and polished titanium tips, which are laser engraved with the M logo. It represents the ultimate in technology and sportiness, accentuating the individual character of the BMW M3. The exhaust was developed using state-of-the art CAD and FEM technology ensuring optimum fit and OEM quality.
As an added feature, we can have the exhaust customized with a black ThermalCoat for increased heat resistance and a stealthy look. The tips are removed prior to coating and are re-riveted back on once the exhaust is coated.
- Powerful and sporty exhaust note with no droning; perfect for daily driving
- Made entirely from strong and lightweight Inconel
- Features 4 polished titanium tips with laser engraved ///M logos
- Included connecting pipes
- Saves 20lbs over the stock exhaust system
- OEM BMW fitment and quality
- Optional black thermal coat for increased heat resistance and a stealthy look
BMW E9X M3
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.