Bootmod3 - N20/N26 Performance Flash Tune - BMW 125i/220i/228i/320i/328i/420i/428i/520i/528i
World's first OBD2-capable custom mobile flash tuning platform for the BMW F series. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years with more features being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your N20/N26 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available
Requirements & Optional Features
- OBD ENET Cable
- OBD Agent Device is recommended but not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It removes the need for a laptop in the car for using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much datalogging and monitoring while reducing cost then using your laptop instead of our device may be the ticket for you.
.Bootmod3 App & Cloud Services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tunes, such as:
- FULL OBD2 Port Flashing, no DME removal required
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net)
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- DCT TCU (transmission) flash for maximized clutch clamping force extending life on stock and upgraded DCT clutch packs
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app guages
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (optional, additional cost)
- Custom tuning for non-standard vehicle hardware and alternative fuels such as E85 and race gas (optional, additional cost)
- Top speed (VMAX) limiter removal
- Higher rev limiter
- Cold start cat heat cycle removed (for off-road use)
- Cat efficiency check removed (for off-road use)
- Exhaust valve control and overrun (burble)
- Maps for upgraded Stage 1 and Stage 2 turbos
- E85/blend, race gas and meth injection tuning
- Custom Throttle mapping
- Backend Flash maps available for use with piggyback devices
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.