Bootmod3 - N20/N26 Performance Flash Tune - BMW 125i/220i/228i/320i/328i/420i/428i/520i/528i
We apologize, at this time we currently do not ship outside of the continental U.S.
World's first OBD2-capable custom mobile flash tuning platform for the BMW F series. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years with more features being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your N20/N26 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available
Requirements & Optional Features
- OBD ENET Cable
- OBD Agent Device is recommended but not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It removes the need for a laptop in the car for using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much datalogging and monitoring while reducing cost then using your laptop instead of our device may be the ticket for you.
.Bootmod3 App & Cloud Services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tunes, such as:
- FULL OBD2 Port Flashing, no DME removal required
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net)
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- DCT TCU (transmission) flash for maximized clutch clamping force extending life on stock and upgraded DCT clutch packs
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app guages
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (optional, additional cost)
- Custom tuning for non-standard vehicle hardware and alternative fuels such as E85 and race gas (optional, additional cost)
- Top speed (VMAX) limiter removal
- Higher rev limiter
- Cold start cat heat cycle removed (for off-road use)
- Cat efficiency check removed (for off-road use)
- Exhaust valve control and overrun (burble)
- Maps for upgraded Stage 1 and Stage 2 turbos
- E85/blend, race gas and meth injection tuning
- Custom Throttle mapping
- Backend Flash maps available for use with piggyback devices
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
What payment methods can I use?
We offer 35 different payment methods including major providers like Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, American Express and Diners as well as many different local payment methods including Klarna, iDEAL, AliPay, Sofort, giropay, and many more.
Can I purchase items with another currency?
Yes, you may select a currency based on your personal preference. When you select your country in the country selector on the upper right of the website or are taken directly to your country’s version of the website, you will see prices listed in the regional currency.
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
Do you offer e-gift cards for international customers?
E-gift cards are only available to customers shipping within the U.S.
How Do I Set Up A Subscription Order?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-3 days from the date of the order being placed. Please contact us our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.
How To Return My Items?
We do not currently offer free returns to overseas customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to us yourself. We advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods’ to avoid further duties. Remember: We strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.