Introducing the all new BP Engineering’s Titanium Charge Pipe Set for the 2016+ BMW F87 M2. Worry free boost without fear of damaging the fragile plastic OEM charge pipes.
BP Engineering's Titanium Charge Pipes are an essentially bulletproof solution to the fragile plastic OEM charge pipes. Hand fabricated titanium "pie-cuts" allow smooth transitions and minimal obstructions. Oversized 3" piping match up to the factory turbo outlets, ensuring maximum flow without obstruction and creating the ultimate look when the hood is popped.
Comes in a complete set featuring both sets of intake tract charge pipes and turbo to intercooler pipes.
Charge Pipes feature dual bungs for introduction of methanol injection systems, positioned on main Charge Pipe. Bungs can be used as a boost source if you do not run methanol injection. Perfect place to connect your boost gauge or other devices to.
- Lightweight High Grade Titanium Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft plastic charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Precision CNC machined flange ensures leak free connection to the turbocharger.
- Plug and play installation.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and high quality smooth band hose clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hump Hose included.
- Resists bent or dented piping.
BMW F87 M2
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.