The Racing & High Performance Division of CSF Inc. strives to build and engineer the most advanced, efficient, and reliable cooling systems in the world. CSF manufacturers a wide variety of sophisticated cooling systems with more than 117 different applications ranging from high performance all-aluminum direct-fit replacement radiators, to complete custom applications for race cars, power sports, off-road, marine, and industrial uses.
- Changes from OEM’s low efficiency mechanically bonded core design to CAB-brazed high efficiency plate-type design
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 18mm wide 4-channel microtube
- Dual pass 6-row design with an 83% increase in surface area compared to the OEM unit
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and AC condenser
- Lab tested at ~40% more efficient than OEM cooler
- World’s 1st true “plug-and-play” power steering cooler for the E9x M3 platform
- Increase in unit size (total 83 mm or 3.27 inches in height) designed towards the top of the cooler from OEM position. This allows the cooler to work with any aftermarket - supercharger heat exchanger or auxiliary coolers that may be placed underneath OEM positioned power steering cooler
BMW E9X M3
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.