The Racing & High Performance Division of CSF Inc. strives to build and engineer the most advanced, efficient, and reliable cooling systems in the world. CSF manufacturers a wide variety of sophisticated cooling systems with more than 117 different applications ranging from high performance all-aluminum direct-fit replacement radiators, to complete custom applications for race cars, power sports, off-road, marine, and industrial uses.
- Designed and developed in collaboration with high performance supercharger system manufacture, VF Engineering.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting.
- The only cooler available on the market today that requires no cutting of shroud.
- Fully TIG-welded cast-endtank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Tapered cast-endtank design fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachement either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable & durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Motorsport silver finish
BMW E9X M3
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.