The Racing & High Performance Division of CSF Inc. strives to build and engineer the most advanced, efficient, and reliable cooling systems in the world. CSF manufacturers a wide variety of sophisticated cooling systems with more than 117 different applications ranging from high performance all-aluminum direct-fit replacement radiators, to complete custom applications for race cars, power sports, off-road, marine, and industrial uses.
- 2-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Dual-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 2 times before exiting the radiator for the lowest outlet temperature possible (OEM style design)
- CNC machined, OEM style “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- CNC machined, OEM style mounting brackets & fittings for superb fit and durability
- Includes removable aluminum rock guard
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, mounting brackets, OEM X-brace, and all air ducting/shrouding.
- Requires some modification including trimming to bottom side of upper core support.
BMW F8X M3/M4
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.