Dinan’s Free Flow exhaust system features 100% stainless steel construction measured to exact specifications to ensure proper fit via factory hangers and mounting points. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum backpressure, this system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle, thanks to Dinan’s exclusive Helmholtz Chamber and Butterfly Valve technologies. The exhaust gasses exit through larger laser engraved ultra durable satin black ceramic coated quad tips (or laser engraved ultra durable polished quad tips).
- Improve performance by 8 horsepower
- Throaty, deeper sound
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Helmholtz chamber to remove drone
- Incorporated Butterfly Valve technology
- Simple installation using high quality BMW clamps and hangers
- Quad 3.5" laser engraved black ceramic coated exhaust tips with Dinan logo (or Quad 3.5" laser engraved exhaust polished tips with Dinan logo)
- "Straight through" canister design
BMW F12/F13/F06 M6
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.