Dinan® engineers designed the F30 BMW 335i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or “drone” at low RPM.
The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89mm polished (or ceramic black) exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look.
- Maximum performance gains are +6 horsepower and 5 ft-lbs of torque.
- Twin 89mm laser engraved polished (or ceramic black) exhaust tips
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment.
- Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone.
- Enjoyably louder, sportier Sound
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, 5 FT-LB
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.