The aggressiveness of a track exhaust and the refinement expected of a daily driver, all wrapped into one is what many desire but find hard to acquire. This 'white whale' of a product just became easier to locate with Dinan's M2 Free Flow exhaust system that utilizes the factory exhaust valve in concert with Dinan's muffler design to allow for this Jekyll and Hyde ability.
Dinan's Free Flow exhaust system features 100% stainless steel construction measured to exact specifications to ensure proper fit via factory hangers and mounting points. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum back pressure, this system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle. This is accomplished thanks to a computer controlled valve that limits noise during low speed driving and opens fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow. For maximum enjoyment and sound when the valve is opened on the M2 exhaust the system becomes a straight pipe to achieve peak power, flow and tone. No matter if the valve is open or closed the exhaust gasses make their exit via Dinan's signature enlarged, laser engraved, black ceramic quad tips. Not only will your M2 sound breathtaking, it will look the part as well.
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Quad 3.5" Laser Engraved Black Tips w/ DINAN logo
- Maximum gain of +6 HP and +5 ft-lb of torque
- Sportier sound
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully during + high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Stock exhaust valve actuators are reused
- When valve is open, exhaust flows straight through 3.25" tubing
- Includes mounting hardware
BMW F87 M2
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.