DINAN PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE QUICK SPECS & SUMMARY:
|Stock WHP||Stock WTQ||Dinan WHP||Dinan WTQ|
|F8x M3 / M4||420||406||454||475|
|F87 M2C||80 @ 5500 RPM||88 @ 4500 RPM||54 @ 7000 RPM||47 @ 3000 RPM|
|F8x M3 / M4||68 @ 4500 RPM||80 @ 4500 RPM||20 @ 7000 RPM||43 @ 3000 RPM|
Dinan has a long and storied past when it comes to engine tuning having introduced our first engine performance chip in the mid 80's — over 3 decades ago. From those early years with chips, followed by engine software and then to our own external control modules we have become experts in nearly every possible way to extract safe, reliable power from the factory powerplant. While we have long preferred the unheard of control and sophistication capable of being achieved from engine software, over the past 6 years that option was not one afforded to us. That changes now with the re-introduction to flash tuning for Dinan with the S55 engine.
The first of the next generation of Dinan flash tunes, the S55 callibrations are held to the same principles of the past; performance, reliability and safety. Dinan performance engine software is so much more than just tuning up the turbo boost after all. It is a fully re-tuned engine management program that maximizes power while keeping all the BMW factory safeguards in place. Protecting your BMW while giving the most performance is the definition of "Performance Without Sacrifice". Drivetrain and engine components are analyzed for strength then the callibration is tested on the dyno and in the real world for durability and drivability.
This next generation of Dinan flash tunes does differ from the past however in that there are many different options to choose from depending on your needs or desires. Whether you want a warranted tune for 93 pump gas when under the factory warranty, an E85 performance tune for maximum performance when outside of the factory warranty, or something in between, chances are Dinan has an option for you.
Features, Benefits & Requirements Specific to S55 "Dinan +HE" Performance Engine Software:
- More Power: Max gains of 80 HP / 88 lb-ft of torque over stock on the F87 M2C and 68 HP / 80 lb-ft of torque over stock on the F8x M3/M4. Detailed power data can be seen listed at the top of the page or via the performance graphs located under the "PICTURES/VIDEO" tab.
- Factory matching warranty coverage (4year / 50,000 mi), including the possibility of consequential damages
- Callibrated to work exclusively with pump gas (91 and 93 octane).
- Requires the Dinan heat exchanger (D780-0001A) to retain warranty coverage and to realize advertised power gains.
Features and Benefits Common to All S55 Performance Engine Software Variants:
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between
- Top speed governor removed
- Retains all BMW factory engine damage safeguards
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration
- No hesitation between shifts
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port (See note at the bottom of the page about possible compatibility limitations)
- Hassle free operation — Install and enjoy
|Emission Status||This product is in compliance with U.S. EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used upon a highway.|
|Max HP Gain||68 @ 4500 RPM (M3/M4); 80 @ 5500 RPM (M2C)|
|Max Torque Gain||80 @ 4500 RPM (M3/M4); 88 @ 4500 RPM (M2C)|
|Required Items||Dinan S55 Heat Exchanger (D780-0001A)|
BMW F87 M2C
BMW F8X M3 & M4
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.