Restrictions in the exhaust system robs horsepower and torque especially on turbocharged cars. Thus, removing as much exhaust flow restrictions will increase horsepower and torque significantly. The factory catalytic converter found in the factory downpipe is a big culprit of this and is a major exhaust flow restriction. The factory catalytic converter is made up of catalyst material formed into "honeycomb" weaves. Exhaust gas must pass through these tiny "honeycomb" weaves on their way to the exhaust system thus causing a major exhaust flow restriction. It also causes turbulence after the catalytic converter which causes the exhaust flow to slow down (which increases restriction). By replacing the factory downpipe/catalytic converter with our Competition Series Catless Downpipe, more power is unleashed! You will feel the difference instantly.
- Higher Max Horsepower Power Curve
- Higher Initial Torque Curve. Torque curve hits faster and higher and longer.
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times.
- Mandrel Bent 3" piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band flange.
- Retains factory donut style gasket.
- Mirror polish or brush finish
- Available with high temperature black thermal coating to reduce underhood temperatures.
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems.
- Track tested durability.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
BMW F10 M5
BMW F12/F13/F06 M6
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.