These Ground Control plates feature over 26mm of total camber adjustment with the ability to make corrective caster changes to equalize side-to-side caster in the stock position. Other features include replaceable waterproof German axial load bearings, and urethane bushings for long life, less deflection, and a smooth silent ride on stock or stock sized aftermarket springs.
Ground Control camber plates are also engraved with the Ground Control logo and markings which can be used to locate the plate in the stock position for easy, repeatable, adjustment from street to track and back. All components are anodized or zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- A clean sheet design for street cars, not an adapted spherical race plate.
- Waterproof, German-made, axial load steering bearings.
- Allows for up to 26mm total camber adjustment.
- Unique slot design allows for caster correction.
- Urethane center mounts reduce NVH, yet do not flex.
- All components plated or anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Zinc plated mounting bracket for ease of install and adjustment.
- Reuses stock rubber spring pad for noise isolation.
- Lifetime gurantee (Bearings not included.)
BMW E82 1M
BMW E9X M3
Note: Only fits 1M & M3 with 16mm pin and stock spring diameter.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.