The most popular in H&R's line-up, the Sport Springs will lower your vehicle for a lower center of gravity, improved handling and a more aggressive appearance. Sport Springs feature more control than that of the OEM springs, but are still comfortable enough for daily use. Sport springs are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use.
H&R Sport Springs have the handling characteristics and aggressive appearance that you've been looking for, without the harsh ride of less-advanced spring systems. The Sport Springs feature more control and are engineered for the street, making them comfortable and fun to drive. H&R Sport Springs are crafted from from a special 54SiCr6 spring steel to ensure quality and performance.
- Lowers 1.0" - 1.8” on average (See drop down for model specific lowering)
- Moderate drop and superb ride quality
- ISO 9001 Certified, TÜV Approved
- Crafted from special 54SiCr6 spring steel that provides the spring with unparalleled tensile strength and resiliency
- Lighter and more durable than other automotive coil springs
Don't see the springs for your BMW or other vehicle? Give us a call and we'll source them for you!
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.