The design of the JRZ RS Pro takes you to the next level. Stiffer cars with higher levels of power demand the control JRZ can supply. With the control of gas pressure charge as well and compression and rebound adjustments, the JRZ RS Pro will get the most out of your high performance car. The JRZ RS Pro is shipped as a bolt on kit with installation instructions and always comes with our world renowned personal service of JRZ.
JRZ Suspension Engineering offers the best high performance club sport damper available today. Combining the best aspects of our JRZ RS and 2-way racing damper, the JRZ RS Pro gives the owner ultimate suspension tuning ability while maintaining compliance for driving on public roads. A mono tube double adjustable damper with adjustable gas pressure, included springs and mounting hardware, the JRZ RS Pro offers an increased adjustment range allowing the user to tune the car to their further needs.
Taking club sport performance to the next level, the RS Pro has a remote canister with a digressive blow off system. Digressive blow off allows for a stiff compression valving while maintaining smooth response. The result is a damper that provides ultra solid platform with smooth bump compliance. JRZ standard 22mm piston rods maximize flow to the blow off valve response to great chassis control without using a high spring rate.
JRZ RS Pro damper kits are available in piggyback configurations or with remote canisters. The canister can be fixed to the damper for ease of installation. To customize track to track setups and tailor the chassis to the JRZ RS Pro has an extra large adjustment range. Each adjustment is designed to be an even step giving you predictability when making changes.
- 22 mm rod strut, 16 mm rod damper
- 12 clicks of compression
- 24 clicks of rebound
- Adjustable gas pressure, mono tube
- Piston designed for high performance
- Large adjustment range
- Fixed hoses for easy mounting, available quick disconnect fittings
- Remote reservoir or piggyback canister
The JRZ damper design comes from 50 years of experience in Research and Development of suspension and damper design for racing, rally and industrial applications. The approach of the JRZ design philosophy is completely different from other damper manufacturers.
Emphasis is on controlling the un-sprung mass. This is achieved by:
- Large fluid displacement because of the use of 22 mm diameter piston rod
- Lifting force of shock-absorber by using high nitrogen pressure
- Compression damping with unique adjustable valving system in canister
- Large 44 mm piston, with a large diameter non preloaded deflective disc valves
- High flow return valve for quick refilling of working cylinder
- Gas volume is selected in a way that the fluctuating gas volume and the temperature have little effect in the increase of pressure
- Better chassis control for higher rate springs/power/ratio
- Street ride, racing performance
- Easy to change configurations
- Improved handling and traction
- Reduced tire wear
- Better stability and control
- Increased lifetime of damper
- Highly modified street/track cars
- Experienced club racers
- Entry level professional racers
BMW E82/E88 1-Series
BMW E82 1M
BMW E36 M3
BMW E46 M3
BMW E9X 3-Series
BMW E9X M3
BMW F8X M3/M4
Note: Vehicles equipped with Electronic Dampening Control will require the Macht Schnell EDC Emulation Module or coding to prevent error messages.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.