MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant. A non-glycol based radiator additive for use in racing applications where a glycol based product cannot be used. Engines run cooler up to 30°F (15°C). Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency. For use in straight water or anti-freeze/water systems. Legal in the following racing series: AMA, WERA, CCS, WRMMA.
- Engines run cooler by 15°C (30°F).
- Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and aging. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption.
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastics parts friendly.
- Color: Purple
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.