Powerflex - Polyurethane Bushings - BMW E46 M3
Powerflex's special polyurethane is an advanced material with unique properties. Upgrade your BMW E46 M3 with high performance bushings, bushings that won't cause vibration or noise and include a lifetime warranty!
Powerflex has extensive experience in automotive suspension and chassis systems and has combined these design skills with advanced polyurethane manufacturing techniques to lead in the development of a wide range of high performance automotive polyurethane components.
Stainless steel components are machined on the latest computer controlled equipment to ensure perfect repeatability and quality. Component manufacturing is carried out with the latest automatic processing equipment ensuring top quality. Testing of new components is carried out both on the vehicle and on test rigs.
The special type of polyurethane used is an advanced material which has unique properties. Each product has the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise; and with exceptionally long life.
All of these factors combine to make Powerflex the number one performance bushing.
Why Use Polyurethane Suspension Bushings?
- Increased Tire Life
- Decreased Deflection
- Increased Responsiveness
- Reduced Braking Distances
- Improved Performance
- Increased Safety
- Front Control Arm Bushings (FCAB)
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushings (RTAB)
- Front Anti Roll Bar Bushings
- Rear Anti Roll Bar Bushings
- Rear Subframe Front Bushings
- Rear Subframe Rear Bushings
- Rear Differential Rear Mount
- Rear Differential Front Mount
- One part number includes both driver and passenger suspension bushings as noted at the end of each part number (x2, x4, etc.)
- Please confirm anti-roll bar diameter before ordering any anti-roll bar bushings
BMW E46 M3
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.