Powerflex - Polyurethane Bushings - BMW E82/E88 1-Series
Powerflex's special polyurethane is an advanced material with unique properties. Upgrade your BMW E82/E88 1-Series with high performance bushings, bushings that won't cause vibration or noise and include a lifetime warranty!
Powerflex has extensive experience in automotive suspension and chassis systems and has combined these design skills with advanced polyurethane manufacturing techniques to lead in the development of a wide range of high performance automotive polyurethane components.
Stainless steel components are machined on the latest computer controlled equipment to ensure perfect repeatability and quality. Component manufacturing is carried out with the latest automatic processing equipment ensuring top quality. Testing of new components is carried out both on the vehicle and on test rigs.
The special type of polyurethane used is an advanced material which has unique properties. Each product has the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise; and with exceptionally long life.
All of these factors combine to make Powerflex the number one performance bushing.
Why Use Polyurethane Suspension Bushings?
- Increased Tire Life
- Decreased Deflection
- Increased Responsiveness
- Reduced Braking Distances
- Improved Performance
- Increased Safety
- Front Radius Arm to Chassis Bushings
- Front Tension Arm Bushings
- Front Control Arm to Chassis Bushings
- Front Anti Roll Bar Bushings
- Rear Anti Roll Bar Bushings
- Rear Toe Adjust Arm Inner & Outer Bushings
- Rear Trailing Arm Inner & Outer Bushings
- Rear Upper Control Arm to Chassis Bushings
- Rear Upper Control Arm to Hub Bushings
- Rear Upper Lateral Arm to Hub Bushings
- Rear Upper Lateral Arm to Chassis Bushings
- Rear Lower Lateral Arm to Hub Bushings
- Rear Lower Lateral Arm to Chassis Bushings
- Rear Shock Mount Bushings
- Rear Subframe Front Mount Inserts
- Rear Subframe Front Bushings
- Rear Subframe Rear Bushings
- Rear Subframe Rear Mounting Inserts
- Rear Differential Front Bushings
- Rear Differential Rear Bushings
- One part number includes both driver and passenger suspension bushings as noted at the end of each part number (x2, x4, etc.)
- Please confirm anti-roll bar diameter before ordering any anti-roll bar bushings
- These bushings will NOT fit the E82 1M Coupe
- PFR5-419 and PFR5-421 are inserts to be used ONLY with the original bushings (location 19 and 20)
- PFR5-420 and PFR5-422 are complete bushings and COMPLETELY replace the original bushings (location 19 and 20)
- US MODELS: Use PFR5-421; NOT PFR5-423
- EURO MODELS: PFR5-421 Insert fits all models up to 07/2005, then Automatic models only from 07/2005+
- EURO MODELS: PFR5-423 Insert fits manual models 07/2005+
- PFR5-416 fits standard shock absorbers and performance shock absorbers with a 10mm thread
- PFR5-416-12 fits performance shock absorbers with a 12mm thread
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.