The Project Kics R40 features a unique feature (patent pending) of this seven-sided, heptagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring.
This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
(20) Project Kics R40 Racing Composite lug nuts 12 x 1.5mm lug nuts with a special key / socket adapter. 12x1.5mm pitch (Hyper Black type finish)
- Super light-weight thin-wall construction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials.
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
- Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
- Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied.
- Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.