Need to get low? ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW automotive's expertise and capabilities ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, the ST X coilover can easily be adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 25 and 65mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles.
Improved Driving Dynamics and Handling
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
- Excellent all around performance, providing a balance between performance and comfort for everyday use
- High-quality components for long durability
- Coilovers come with all necessary components, vehicle-specific certificate and installation instructions
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
BMW E82/E88 1-Series
BMW F22/F23 2-Series
BMW E36 M3
BMW E46 3-Series & M3
BMW E9X 3-Series
BMW F30/F34 3-Series
BMW F32/F33/F36 4-Series
BMW E39 M5
BMW E60 5-Series
BMW F10 5-Series
BMW F06 6-Series
BMW F01 7-Series
BMW F48 X1
BMW F39 X2
BMW E85/E86 Z4
BMW E89 Z4
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.