Stack’s Pro-Control range of Professional Stepper Motor Analogue Gauges brings total control and driver awareness of critical engine functions. User-configurable minimum and maximum alarms can be set, with one of seven different colours assigned to each. As soon as an alarm level is exceeded, the full dialface changes color. If the level exceeds the alarm by more than 10%, the dialface flashes rapidly to further alert the driver.
With a choice of 7 user-selectable LED backlighting colors ( red, green, yellow, blue, purple, turquoise and white) the user can choose the optimum color for maximum visibility and readability of the gauge, day and night.
Press and hold the PEAK button to recall on the dial the highest temperature or lowest pressure or voltage since the memory was last reset.
Precision stepper-motor needle movements and solid-state sensors ensure better than 2% accuracy.
Sensors & Wiring Harness Included
All Stack 52mm Professional gauges come complete with wiring harness and associated solid-state sensor (except for Fuel Level and Battery Voltage gauges).
- 52mm diameter
- Fast, smooth stepper motor needle drive
- 270° full sweep movement for excellent readability
- Remotely mounted solid-state sensors keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment
- Better than 2% accuracy
- All-electronic design for maximum reliability
- 7 Color LED through-the-dial backlighting
- 7 Color LED illuminated needle
- Peak “tell-tale” Memory - Max temps, Min pressures
- Configurable max and min full dial alarm warnings
- Configurable Pro-Control output for activating accessories eg. fans, pumps, etc (requires relay)
- Temperature gauges with built-in “fan controller”
- Pressure gauges with built-in “pump controller”
- 0-5 Volt analogue output for data logger or ECU (except EGT and Fuel Level gauges)
- Configurable backlight color
- Black dialface when powered off
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.