Intended for ultra-high performance street use. They are designed for street driven production vehicles. The Trophy Sport Big Brake Kits use the same STR calipers, AeroRotors and AeroHats found in the full-race Trophy Kits, but add silicone dust boots for extended service intervals and anti-rattle rotor mounting hardware for quieter operation. They also include StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads for high performance street and occasional track use. Trophy Sport Big Brake Kits are the ultimate street braking system.
StopTech AeroRotors incorporate several design innovations to improve rotor airflow, cooling and heat capacity. The ability to absorb and dissipate heat is essential to brake system performance. The uniquely designed vanes inside the AeroRotors optimize airflow through the disc. This improved directional design minimizes turbulence and flows more air than any other rotor tested. Better Airflow means better cooling and less fade.
AeroRotors are available either drilled or slotted for better dissipation of pad material and heat. An optional anti-corrosion gold zinc coating benefits customers who live in colder climates, where snow and road salt are commonly encountered. Zinc coating also benefits customers who prefer no visible surface rust on the vanes and outer circumference of their rotors.
Larger wheels are typically needed when installing a Big Brake Kit. StopTech provides a large database of wheel fitment templates to ensure proper fit with your aftermarket wheels.
- Stiffest aftermarket caliper available gives a consistent firm pedal
- Fully machined and lightweight for track action
- Hard anodized finish that is impervious to color change or fading
- Fully forged and extremely stiff for firmer brake pedal feel
- Meticulously engineered 2-piece design reduces flex
- Patented, removable center bridge further resists yaw(flex)
- Carefully selected piston sizes for precise torque output
- Specifically engineered and patented AeroVanes for optimum cooling
- Patented, billet 7075 aluminum AeroHats for improved airflow
- Full-floating mounting hardware to eliminate pad knock-back
- Optimized to provide even performance and consistent feedback
- Hard-anodized hats are impervious to color change or fading
- Patented StopTech AeroRotors for optimized airflow
- Patented, billet 7075 aluminum AeroHats to further increase airflow
- Forged StopTech STR calipers with patented bolt-in bridge for ultimate stiffness
- StopTech stainless steel brake lines
- Race engineered caliper brackets
- Hard-anodized finish on calipers and hats that resists fading and discoloration
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.