Latest in Lightweight Flow Forged Alloy Technology that brings quality performance wheels at a fraction of the pricing of forged wheels. Exceptional strength to weight ratio with VIA & JWL safety certified. Vorsteiner's Flow Forged Technology is on average 25% lighter compared to a conventional cast construction, yet substantially stronger. The majority of surplus weight can be shaved by the use of less but stronger aluminum. High-pressure rollers heat, stretch and fortifies the barrel to the specified width and density, the molecular compound of the metal significantly hardens in a streamline direction.
- Flow forged construction allows for high performance strength to weight ratio of wheel
- Lower cost of entry compared to 1-piece forged monoblock wheels
- Production lead time with personal customization in only 10 days
- Uniquely individual staggered front and rear concavity profiles
- Fully customizable offsets for personal vehicle fitment choices
- Unlimited selection of finish options in powder coat and brushed aluminum variations
- Wide range of vehicle applications
- High Performance Big Brake Clearance
- JWL Certified (Currently being tested for TUV certification)
Wheel Set Includes:
- (4) Vorsteiner V-FF 103 Wheels
- (4) Vorsteiner Center Caps
19 inch: 8.5J | 9J | 9.5J | 10J | 10.5J | 11J | 12J
20 inch: 8.5J | 9J | 9.5J | 10J | 10.5J | 11J | 12J
22 inch: 9J | 10.5J | 12J
Due to the massive variety of sizes, fitments and manufactures as well as continually fluctuating tire prices, all wheel & tire package purchases must be made by calling our sales team at 1-866-669-0705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our helpful staff will gladly assist you in selecting the optimum tires for your wheels. We mount and balance our tires using a Hunter GSP9700 Roadforce Balancer. We ship the mounted/balanced wheel & tire package directly to your door!
Wheel sets are shipped for a flat rate fee of $100 in the continental USA. Wheel sets with tires mounted are shipped for $150 in the continental USA. Hawaii, Alaska, APO and international wheel orders must be placed over the phone or email so that we can calculate an accurate shipping price. The website will not process any wheel orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, APO or international destinations.
All Vorsteiner wheels are custom made to order. Before purchasing, we recommend contacting us to get an accurate turnaround time.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.