Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF charge pipe for your 135i/335i/335is. Our aluminum charge pipe features a CNC billet aluminum OEM throttle body flange and is finished in powdercoated black. The VRSF charge pipe retains the OEM c-clip in order to provide a better seal over a conventional clamp/coupler design. This charge pipe is offered with the Tial BOV flange only. Two plugged meth bungs are included for those who are currently using meth or interested in using meth in the future.
This charge pipe will only fit cars with relocated inlets and was designed to fit around the 335d coolant tank. Our charge pipes include 2 plugged meth bungs, caps to cover your intake recirculation ports and the couplers and clamps necessary for installation. A OEM C-clip is also available in case your OEM c-clip is lost, damaged or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Powdercoated black aluminum piping.
- Includes two 1/8″ NPT bungs for meth/water injection.
- Throttle body matched 3″ piping.
- Billet CNC OEM throttle body flange for a leak free connection.
- Fits with relocated inlets only. Designed to fit around 335d tank.
- Lifetime warranty.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.