The intercooler EVO I has the following core dimensions (520mm x 210mm x 130mm / stepped = 11.752 cm³ ), providing a 85% larger cooling surface and 60% more volume compared to the stock mounted intercooler.
Wagner Tuning's engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the endtank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. The weight of the complete intercooler is only 6,5kg. Constructed of the highest quality Tube Fin intercooler cores with inside turbulators combined with cast aluminum endtanks optimized by CFD for best possible internal airflow. The stock click connections have been eleminated and increased to a connection diameter of Ø70mm for in- and outlet. The results are excellent cooling properties with minimum pressure drop. Directly designed for 1st step of BMW N54 & N55 engine modification.
- Less pressure drop then stock intercooler.
- Maximum cooling performance with clearly more power.
- Anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character.
- Kit is ready for installation, 100% perfect fit. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler.
- All of Wagner Tuning's products undergo rigorous quality control.
BMW 135i E82/E88
BMW 1M E82
BMW 335 (x)i E90/E91/E92/93
BMW 335is E92
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.