The BMW Performance Intercooler Kit EVO II has the following core dimensions (520mm x215mm x145mm /stepped 13.840cm³ / Stock IC 510mm x130mm x110mm, 7.293cm³). The high performance intercooler core provides a 68% larger frontal area and 90% more volume compared to the stock mounted intercooler.
Wagner Tuning engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the endtank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores with inside turbulators combined with cast aluminum endtanks optimized by CFD for best possible internal airflow. Because of the high material ratio the weight of complete intercooler is 11.5kg. This intercooler kit is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. Directly designed for the high requirements of BMW 135i and 335i.
- A lot less pressure drop than stock intercooler.
- Maximum cooling performance with clearly more power.
- Anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character.
- Ready for installation (plug & play), only replacing the stock intercooler.
- All of Wagner Tuning's products undergo rigorous quality control.
BMW F22/F23 235i/M235i
BMW F30 335i Sedan
BMW F32/F33/F36 435i
BMW F87 M2
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.