Evolve Remote Remap - BMW F22 | F23 2 Series 228i 245hp (N20)
The software upgrade for the 2 Series F22 228i was designed and tested at our dyno facility and on road to give optimal performance with maximum safety. Significant time was taken to develop the software to give improved throttle response and factory like drivability with a progressive power delivery.
Our engine tuning philosophy is to improve driveability and enjoyment. We do this by giving an increase in power and torque for the whole rev range, and not just a 'glory' BHP figure found at high rpm where you don't spend the majority of your time. Our figures are also very conservative and can easily be replicated on other dynos.
- Additional 40 hp on a stock vehicle
- Fully developed on dyno and road
- Top speed limiter removal
- Sharper throttle response and drivability
- Flash from home convenience
- Return to stock anytime
- Dealer program ID number remains the same as original
- Date of programming will not be changed
- Ethernet to OBD cable is required. If you do not have a cable, please contact us after purchasing.
If you wish to come to us for installation of the remap, there is a £100 charge
Already have other modifications? We have various stage maps available for those with pre-existing modifications. Let us know what modifications you have to ensure you receive the correctly tuned file for your modifications.
If software is updated by BMW to the latest version, this will lock the DME and remote tuning will not be possible via the OBD port unless DME is unlocked.
Any modification to your vehicle has the potential to void your cars Manufactures Warranty. If in doubt, please check your terms & conditions before having the remap carried out.