Macht Schnell is proud to offer a high quality, high performance and high protection original equipment direct replacement air filter - specifically for your S65 powerplant. Each filter is designed to the specific requirements of your engine it will be protecting to deliver top-level performance with maximum flow and filtering. Pleat depth, quantity and filtering media configuration are tuned to provide the best possible performance without compromising the protection required for today's high tolerance engines.
Our S65B40 High Performance Panel Filter is the ultimate first step for someone that wants to maintain and improve upon the highly engineered stock intake systems. This is an engineered filter constructed specifically for your BMW to deliver maximum airflow.
Maintaining proper CFM flow and particle capture efficiency is a delicate balancing act. Filters that flow well usually do not protect as well and vice versa. Macht Schnell has mastered the formula to achieve this elusive perfect balance and so your engine assets will perform better without sacrificing protection.
Features of the S65B40 High Performance Panel Filter:
- Direct replacement for your original equipment filter panel
- Washable/reusable cotton gauze which allows more airflow
- Eliminates the charcoal-impregnated lining found in OEM filters better airflow
- Sturdy sidewall construction ensures filter will last the life of the vehicle
- Tight leak proof seal with your factory air box
- Deepest multi-layered pleats increase air flow and maintain critical protection levels, while still providing maximum air delivery
- Maintains OEM filter's 99% debris collection efficiency to meet ISO 5011 standards
- Maintains BMW engineered pressurized air box and OEM appearance
BMW E9X M3
Note: US spec 2010+ M3s and all Euro spec M3s require the Macht Schnell Filter Adapter.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.