A must for aggressive or track driven vehicles, Macht Schnell’s Solid Aluminum Differential Bushing kit reduces unwanted flex and as an improvement over the spongy stock carrier bushings. Bushings are machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum to provide a firm, solid differential mounting point to subframe to vehicle, keeping the tires firmly planted on the ground during launching/shifting and providing maximum energy transfer to the rear wheels – where it counts.
Solid Aluminum Differential Bushing Kit Features:
- More energy transfer to rear wheels, compared to stock rubber/foam units
- A must for aggressive or track driven vehicles
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Prevents broken differential bolts on aggressively driven M3/1M vehicles
- Will not compress, crack, deteriorate, or separate like rubber bushings
- Chamfered edges allows easy installation
- Includes OEM fasteners for complete worry free-installation
Solid Aluminum Differential Bushing Kit Contents:
- (3) Solid Aluminum Differential/Carrier Bushings
- (3) OEM BMW Differential/Carrier Bolts
Professional installation is recommended.
BMW E82 1M
BMW E9X M3
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.