Created to reduce unwanted flex and as an improvement over the spongy stock bushings, and used on M3 GTS/CRT as well as M5/M6, Macht Schnell’s Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing kit is just the ticket. Bushings are Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum to provide a firm, solid suspension mounting point from subframe to vehicle eliminating any flexing which greatly improves feel and handling.
Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing Kit Features:
- Noticable reduction of lag under launching/shifting
- Zero subframe movement under extreme cornering
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Wider footprint allows wider weight distribution/torsional rigidity
- Will not compress, crack or separate like rubber bushings
- A must for aggressive or track driven vehicles
- Chamfered edges allows easy installation
- Retains factory lip for removal
- Includes OEM fasteners for complete worry free-installation
Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing Kit Contents:
- (4) Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushings
- (4) OEM BMW Subframe Bolts
Professional installation is recommended.
BMW E82 1M
BMW E9X M3
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.