Precision Sport Industries
PSI G80 M3/G82 M4 Stainless Upgraded Brake Lines
PSI G8X Brake Lines
When we picked up our G80, one of the main aspects we felt needed work was the brake feel. The standard OEM lines tend to expand under hard driving and ultimately leave you with a weaker brake feel. With the increase in pedal feel and no ability to expand, the PSI stainless brake lines give the confidence to push your G8x M3 or M4 on the track or the road.
Our lines are built with the highest of quality 303/304 stainless, meshed with hard drawn tensile stainless steel braided hoses which is all manufactured by the leaders of the industry HEL . These lines incorporate swivel fittings for ease of installation and stainless construction for the best quality materials where it matters most.
"HEL Brake line kits eliminate that 'spongy' feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions - the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess and your braking will deliver new levels of precision. Don't risk using inferior brake lines when you can trust us to improve braking reliability and performance - We use stainless steel in our lines and our fittings. Most competitors use zinc plated fittings which are at risk from corrosion."
- Line Inner Material - PTFE
- Line Outer Material - Stainless Steel (303/304) and Protective PVC Cover
- Fittings Material - Stainless Steel (303/304)
- Temperature Range - -70°C to 260°C (-94°F to 500°F)
- Inside Diameter - 3.5mm (0.138")
- Outside Diameter - 7.5mm (0.295")
- Maximum Working Pressure - 290 Bar (4206 PSI)
- Burst Pressure - 870 Bar (12618 PSI)
- Minimum Bend Radius - 38mm (1.496")