The design of the ground breaking Recaro's P1300 GT is optimized to work with HANS systems. Over 50 years of RECARO racing seat technology and meticulous manufacturing expertise come together in the P1300 GT. Always on the cutting edge of racing seat technology the P1300 GT is the first racing seat receive FiA certification with a sliding seat adapter (fore / aft adjustment) and meet the stringent FiA homologation standard 8862-2009 (Advanced Racing Seat). RECARO developed the first racing seat with head protection in 1996.
Improving racing safety is a continuous goal at RECARO. The P1300's ergonomic S shaped shell forms to the drivers back. The "built-in" lumbar support of RECARO racing seats provides structured support for the lower back that protects against spinal compression in high impact accidents. Combined with high quality shock absorbing foam and all-new Flexible Pad System, the P 1300 GT is as outstandingly comfortable as it is safe. You will not want to get out of your RECARO P 1300 GT. Gain the edge over the competition with RECARO.
- FiA Certified and Crash Tested (meets FiA certification 8862-2009 homogation standards)
- RECARO Flexible Adapter (FiA certified sliding seat adapter system)
- Side Impact Neck Protection (developed/optimized in cooperation with HANS® to work with Head/Neck Safety systems for comfort and safety)
- RECARO Proprietary Ergonomics (S shaped backrest with "built -in" lumbar support)
- RECARO High Integrity Light Weight Comfort Shell (Carbon Kevlar)
- Aggressive Thigh & Torso Bolstering
- Lumbar Cushion
- RECARO Replaceable Flexible Pad System (medium pad set standard equipment)
- Flame Retardant material cover for RECARO Flexible Pad Set
- High Quality Shock Absorbing Foam Flexible Pad System
- Suitable for 4, 5, or 6 Point Harness
A: Seat depth
B: Seat height
C: Shell outer measurement at shoulder
D: Shell outer measurement at seat bottom
E: Subframe width
F: Tilt at mounting level
G: Width between mounting bolts
H: Seat width at bottom
I: Height of shoulder support
J: Seat depth
K: Seat height
L: Height of belt slot
M: Center belt slot
With pads/upholstery: approx. 33.7 lb
without pads/upholstery: approx. 27.1 lb
Dimensions in inches. All dimensions may vary by ±0.4 inch.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.