Recaro - Profi SPG Fixed-Back Racing Seat
The RECARO Profi SPG (FiA) racing seat provides the best starting position for racers seeking to compete for podium places. The Profi's ergonomic S shaped shell forms to the back and the he "built-in" lumbar support provides structured support for the lower back that protects against spinal compression in high impact accidents. Combined with high quality foam the seat is outstandingly comfortable. The bolsters and deep seat cushion pocket cradle your body. The seat holds you firmly in place preventing the fatigue and discomfort caused by unwanted movement during aggressive driving maneuvers. Available in 2 sizes, the Profi SPG XL is 1.4" wider and 2.0" higher with larger belt slots.
- Integrated headrest for reliable head protection
- Specifically designed shoulder support for optimum lateral hold
- Belt guides accept 4, 5, and 6-point harnesses
- Special belt slots
- Friction grip surface in the shoulder and seat area
- Well-defined side contours
- Seat shell made of glass fibre reinforced plastic material (GRP)
- FIA approved
- Available in Black Velour
- XL seat is 1.4" wider and 2.0" higher with larger belt slots
A: Seat depth
B: Seat height
C: Shell outer measurement at shoulder
D: Shell outer measurement at seat bottom
E: Subframe width
F: Tilt at mounting level
G: Width between mounting bolts
H: Seat width at bottom
I: Height of shoulder support
J: Seat depth
K: Seat height
L: Height of belt slot
M: Center belt slot
Profi SPG: approx. 15.4 lb
Profi SPG XL: approx. 22.0 lb
Dimensions in inches. All dimensions may vary by ±0.4 inch. XL seat is 1.4" wider and 2.0" higher with larger belt slots.
Note: All mounting hardware is sold separately.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.